A Cowboy Christmas!


My friend Anne's Mother is a decorating genius. Although a real estate broker by trade, she is the most creative person I have ever seen! Her house is GORGEOUS. She came up with the idea of having a Cowboy Christmas as her theme for Christmas this year. I had to share all the details in case you want to do your own next year!! She lives in LA and is not from the wild west so anyone can do this!











The jean stockings we hung by the chimney with care!



The table was set with silver, stag horn knives and bandana napkins!





They all dressed in cowboy garb, and received cowboy boots as gifts! Note little K's chaps and boots in the first pic!




Last but not least songs by the campfire and games too! Now that is a cowboy Christmas!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea! I love it!

Melissa said...

How cute!

Sandra said...

How absolutely darling!!!

Leslie said...

Looks like a fun and creative Christmas!!

MOMMY-MOMO said...

how fun! a themed christmas! so creative :)

Married for Keeps said...

By far one of the most creative Christmas ideas I've seen in awhile - now my wheels are turning!

The Major's Wife said...

soooooooo fun!!!!!

PaperCourt said...

So creative!

Pink Flamingo said...

What a magical and festive Christmas for her little cowboy to remember for many, many years...I love it! You weren't kidding with her creativity...the stocking are precious!! Martha better watch out, she may have some competition. ;)

Anonymous said...

O.k., that whole idea is adorable, and I may have to start having themed Christmases from now on. Those stockings are ADORABLE!

Yellow Beads said...

OMG, how neat is this theme and those stockings!!!

Cindy said...

That looks like so much fun! I never thought about having a theme for Christmas, but why not? Enough already with red and green!

Always Organizing said...

Looks like so much fun!

Pink in a sea of blue said...

Very cute, but after having a cowboy birthday party last year for mini#2, I don't know if I could do it for Christmas. That little boy will probably remember this Christmas for a very long time though! Loved his outfit!

Elisabeth said...

I don't know which I like best--the stockings or the very cutely dressed table!

The Shabby Princess said...

How fun is that?! I love that idea. I might have to try that sometime when we have kids--after all, we do live in Texas!

Kiki said...

I love this....it looks amazing and like everyone had a great time!!!