Another award! I feel fabulous!



I was given this fabulous award by the fabulous blogger: Belle in Bloom

So many of you are fabulous!!! How in the world do I choose!!!??

Let's see my five fabulous blogger friends are:

1)Bloggedy Blog Blog- Saucy herself is a photographer and has such creative ideas!!! So fabulous!

2)I pick Pretty- She is pretty and she is witty and too fabulous!

3)Weasels Journey- She's a world traveler and fabulous mom!

4)Happy Homemaker- She's private and I am sad because she is sooo fabulous!

and....
5)Always Organizing- She is fabulously organized with some amazing ideas to keep you on track!!!

3 comments:

Always Organizing said...

You are too sweet! Thank you very much :)

ps. I not even close to being a mom yet, but love your last couple of posts. That Wubba Nubs pacifier is just too cute!

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Aw, thank you very much! I'm flattered & honored. You're a peach.

PS - I also haven't commented on the mom posts since I'm, well, not a mom or mom-to-be yet, but I am having fun reading them!

Eloise said...

Thanks for my award!!

I'm so enjoying following along with your pregnancy. I know that you are appreciating every moment, and I think that is wonderful. Moms like you should have lots of babies!