Fabulous Find- The Latest and Best Baby Stuff

Under the categories of brilliant, so simple and why didn't I think of that, here are a few of my favorite baby related products right now.

Remember the slogan "No More Tears"- well it can be a reality with this Shampoo Rinse Cup- it has a rubber spout that prevents the water from dripping down into your kids eyes!


How about a little baby bath time read? Tub Tales Jungle Book is waterproof fun!














How about a little bubble party? Get yourself a Bath Time Bubble Maker!







Nights are sweet with a turtle lulling baby to sleep! Cloud B Twilight Turtle!











Bibs that go in the washer and dryer? OH YEAH! Bumkins Superbibs





They have long sleeve ones too!!!!




All of these products are available at The Right Start. God bless the millionaires who invented them!

9 comments:

Belle said...

I wish the shampoo rinse cup had been around when my boys were little. It would have made for quieter bathtimes.

workinthatpreppy said...

i am feeling the need to monogram your little one something! i'm going to post some pics of some new fonts and designs i have...my youngest is eight so i need my fix.

Anonymous said...

Ooo- those bibs do look fabulous. I love the rinsing cup too.

The one thing about bath toys (like the books shown) is that you have to be careful about the type of plastic they're made with. Certain ones actually contain pthalates (spelling?) that can build up in the body over time. San Francisco has even banned the sale of these bath toys and more cities are considering doing the same. I have no idea if those books are on the safe or unsafe list, but am willing to bet that there is a website somewhere that can help you find out.

The 5 Bickies said...

I needed those long sleeve bibs with my children. They got food everywhere. They still do but are old enough to know better and would never wear a bib.

workinthatpreppy said...

yes...e-mail me size and initials...i would love to...

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

Do those bibs come in adult sizes? I can't make it through the day without a diet coke spillage...

Lamp Tramp said...

I wish I had those great bibs and especially the rinse cup...24 years ago. Sigh. I haven't forgotten the crabmeat casserole/spread. I'll write it up tonight and post it later for you.

Beth said...

Hi-just found your blog-love it! And I love that rinsing cup-that would be perfect for my little guy!

Courtney said...

Have you seen these super cute new needlepoint baby booties from By Paige? They are adorable and super preppy! Preppy monograms for mom also!

http://www.bypaige.com/store/store.php?crn=216