Sunday Fun-DAY!

I got this from Magnolia Belle, could not resist!!!




Your 80s Hunk Is



Kirk Cameron



More stealing, Memoirs of the Shoe Obsessed always does this and I had too because I looked so cute for church!







Not as cute as Landon!!!!
















Last but not least I was tagged By Etiquettely Correct and Magnolia Belle to tell you my five most embarrassing songs that I love and to explain why!!??

1. "Baby Got Back" By Sir Mix A lot. I just think it is so hysterical and every time I hear it I love it. Reminds me of high school!

2. "Rio"- Duran Duran. Good Lord I loved them. I freaked out when any of their songs came on but Rio was so fabulous!

3. "Don't Let The Stars Get In Your Eyes"- Perry Cuomo. This reminds me so much of road trips to Vermont with my Mom and Step Dad! Cracks me UP!!! LOL!

4. " Officer Krupke"- West Side Story- I used to act this out all the time at my friend Rachels house. I was obsessed with it!

height="344">

I dare you to watch!

5. "Ya Got Trouble"- Music Man. I memorized this song from my Grandmothers favorite movie (she looooooved Robert Preston), and sang it for her all the time! Still know it!!!

Wow...that was so fun! I am tagging I love Pink, View From The Beach, Kikibee, and Pink Preppy Party Girl!

11 comments:

Preppy Mama said...

Oh I am loving your cute shoes!!!

Jennifer said...

that was fun- my 80s hunk is John Stamos! PS CUTE SHOES!

Belle in Bloom said...

Cute, cute, cute!

(kirk was mine, too.)

Pink in a sea of blue said...

Love the shoes! I have a picture with Kirk Cameron! In high school, my friends and I went to a car show in downtown Charlotte just to meet Kirk!

Clare said...

cute shoes, and landon looks adorable! kirk cameron, LOVE him!! I will have to do that:) Clare

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Cute shoes and as cute as they are, not nearly as cute as Landon! (say that 3 times)

Baby Got Back was one of my songs too! ;-)

Linney Shvede said...

Landon is adorable! I'm Kurk's gal too!

Pink Preppy Party Girl said...

Thanks for tagging me and making me use my brain this summer!

prepinparadise said...

Lol...Baby Got Back. I never would've guessed!
There's nothing to be embarrassed about regarding ANY Duran Duran song...they rock!

magnoliabelle said...

I LOVE Officer Krupke...it's such a fun song! And I'm such a sucker for anything from the music man!

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

Oops, sorry! I must have missed that one. :) Back to the money on the mind.....ha! Can't wait for the surprise next week. I have a few ideas....maybe you have some big news????