Tagged! During the Birthday week!


I have to take a time out so that I can do some serious business. I was tagged by Always Organizing to list some unimportant things about me.

Rules:
1) you link back to the person who tagged you
2) post these rules on your blog
3) share six unimportant things about yourself
4) tag random people at the end of your entry
5) let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs

Here are six unimportant things about me:

1) I am no good after 9pm. I mean no talky, too tired, go to sleep!

2) I love taking baths, but not with bubble bath. Just a plain hot tub of water.

3) I love roller blading but haven't done it since Landon was born!

4) I always sleep on my side, never on my back.

5) I get pissed off when I'm woken up. I mean pissed!

6) I think Haagen Dazs ice cream is gross. Give me Breyers any day.


I am tagging Tres Poshe Preppy!

7 comments:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

Yum! I love Breyer's vanilla.

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Fun! Thanks for the tag, I'm working on it! BTW-would you believe I've never roller blading. Hard to believe since I was the roller skating queen when I was little! Pink pom poms and all! :)

Etiquettely Correct said...

I hate being woken up! I know it shouldn't, but it has the potential to ruin my morning

Sweet Pea Chef said...

I am right there with you on the 9pm time. It is sort of sad sometimes, but at least I am not grumpy the next day.

Belle said...

We love Breyers, too. My Mother brings it to us all the time. I guess she doesn't think I feed my boys enough ice cream.???
I'm with ya on the "don't wake me up". My boys even know better than to do that. Not pretty. ;)

Always Organizing said...

I also can't stand to be woken up. Sometimes my fiance has to shake me to roll over during the night because I'm snoring and I always say something mean in my sleep. I never remember what I even say...

Snappy Casual Snippets said...

I love Breyers also!! I think it is the natural vanilla I buy. Also the low carb bars are great with the blood sugar.