Movie Reviews For Parents and Kids


Landon has been obsessed with a few videos lately so I though I'd share! He loves Elmo, and this Elmos World Pets DVD is adorable with real clips of kids playing and taking care of their pets.

He also loves Sesame Street Sing A Long. It's really old school but very enchanting. Brings me back!



We are also very into BOB the Builder here. The song is catchy and and Landon has started marching!!! This is a video of the live show! So great.




Okay now onto adult stuff!

hubby and i have rented quite a few good movies lately and when both he and I like them it's worth mentioning!!!

A Good Year was so worth the rent and to be honest I had no desire to see it. It was great! Gorgeous scenery, cute story and great acting. Russel Crowe is one of my favorites.



We also loved watching Fracture (yummy yummy Ryan Gosling) whoops...that slipped out...anyhoo a great thriller and Anthony Hopkins plays a great psycho as usual.



We've got Michael Clayton on deck here at home. I'll let you know how it goes!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

"A Good Year" looks cute! I will have to rent it!

Michael Clayton is good, but you will be a bit confused until the end when it all comes together.

Tippy said...

I saw Fracture - I thought it was pretty good. If you like Ryan Gosling, have you seen Lars and the Real Girl? It's on my Netflix queue but I haven't seen it yet. My neighbors saw it at the theatre and said it was hilarious. We're watching The Goonies this weekend!!! Hello, 1985!!

Cindy said...

We're renting Michael Clayton this weekend too! The clerk at Trader Joe's and I had a long discussion about it as he was packing up my ten or so bags last night. The idea of Julia Roberts with blonde hair is appalling, but the clerk said she is really great in this.

Have a good weekend!

Beth said...

Hunter loves Bob the Builder too! The Mr. is away until Mon. night but we are planning on renting Michael Clayton next weekend!

And, thanks so much for your sweet post! Have a great weekend!

Kate said...

Loved "A Good Year" and "Fracture!" Michael Clayton was good too.

My son loves Elmo and "Baba Baba" (Bob the Builder) so I will definitely check those out. Usually if we watch a video he gets stuck watching one of the princess/pony things that his sister likes:)

Candace said...

I loved fracture and michael clayton. although I am known to doze off while watching a DVD even if the movie is good so I couldn't really give a synopsis on either.
I'm going to try elmo for my son too. He thinks elmo's full name is Elmo World. He loves him. I'm trying to get him to watch the potty one but no luck!

Lori said...

I really enjoyed "A Good Year"!
Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog earlier. :)