Christmas Traditions To Love

Every year I look forward to some fun holiday festivities. Makes the whole Christmas Season so exciting for the kids!

1) Teddy Bear Tea-

This year my parents were in town so they came along!


The kids get sweet treats, hot cocoa and a marionette show!


2. Breakfast With Santa-

Our club does a very small and very sweet breakfast with Santa. The kids really have time to talk to Santa and enjoy their pancakes!



3. Aladdin And His Winter Wish at the Pasadena Playhouse-

Last year it was Snow White with Ariana Grande!


This year the Aladdin show blew the kids away! 


4. Nutcracker!

The San Gabriel Mission Playhouse is gorgeous. I love to see the costumes, the staging, the ballerinas, and the wonder on our kids faces!



5. Christmas Lunch at Villa Blanca-

It's gorgeous and sparkly and fun to do our White Elephant!



What are your traditions you love?






1 comment:

Kate said...

Villa Blanca is always fun!

I am bookmarking the Pasadena Playhouse idea for next year

I've heard good things about the Queen Mary Chill. I may try that next year with my nephew