Christmas Menu Ideas

I am busy butting together my menu for Christmas Eve and Christmas!

I am loving this recipe for Coffee Rubbed Beef Tenderloin from Guru To The Outdoors:




We had this last year and it was amazing!

And bring on the Scalloped Potatoes PLEASE! Martha Stewart has a great recipe!


I thought this would make an amazing appetizer:



 Scallops with cucumber and jalapeno from Fine Cooking. I get a lot of great recipes from them!

and I'm gonna try this as a side dish. Broccoflower and Crimini Mushrooms.



And I may attempt this for dessert!!!



TRIPLE LAYER CHOCOLATE CAKE COATED IN CARAMEL BUTTER CREAM, TOPPED WITH SALTED CARAMEL AND DECORATED WITH CHOCOLATE DIPPED COCONUT MACAROONS!

 

Am I yelling? Its from Hugs and Cookies.


What's on your menu?? DO TELL!




1 comment:

Sara McCarty said...

Oh my lands, can I PLEASE come have dinner at your house?!! We're having ham. Again. I hate ham. I could die happy with that cake.