Halloween Party Menu Ideas From My Pinterest Boards!

Every year we host a Halloween Trick Or Treating party for our friends. Our neighborhood is so cute on Halloween, a lot of friends want to come here!

Working on our menu, I have to feed adults and kids quick so we can get out there and trick or treat!

I think this guy will be perfect way to get the kids to eat their veggies:






And these Hot Dog Mummies of course!





They can also sip on this Ghostly punch!


And for the adults, I might do some of these if I'm feeling fancy...






Or I might do personalized seven layer dip (cause who doesn't want one of those?)



 And then these: (spinach and feta yum!)


Either way I am carving this guy!!!







5 comments:

Hillcrest Acres said...

Love it all, especially the skeleton guy.

Unknown said...

Such great ideas! I think a carved pineapple is even scarier than a carved pumpkin!

Miss Southern Prep said...

That veggie man and the mummified hot dogs are too cute!

Lori said...

Oh I've seen some of these, SO cute!!!

Olivia: (mostly) Happy Homemaker said...

Love them all!!