Halloween Decorations For Your Mantle. Its Halloween Around Here?

Well it's still 90 degrees but that doesn't stop me from getting in the Halloween spirit!

I have my mantle all done up as usual:








Love my purple spidey hanging in my Joanne's Fabrics spider web fabric I used to swag the mantle.





The pumpkins, flowers and garland are also from Joannes that were spray painted black and silver by an old girlfriend. The gift that keeps on giving!





Love purple and black for Halloween!

You can find these and more on my Pinterest! Follow me there! Would love to see your decorations too!

2 comments:

Suburban Princess said...

You did a beautiful job! I've done nothing and don't plan to this year - I'm hardly ever home these days to do anything!

Anonymous said...

Very awesome blog !! I couldnt have wrote this any better than you if I tried super hard hehe!! I like your style too!! it's very unique & refreshing…