Ready Or Not...Easter is HERE!

Are you ready? Have you got all your supplies? Eggs dyed? Outfits together? Schedule set? Me neither. Well some of it is done, but I will be running around like a mad woman trying to get everything together!

We are doing two Easter Brunches (Sat & Sun) this year so you know what that means....two sets of outfits! For Coco that is no problem since Grandmommie "Mimi" gave her a zillion Lilly Pulitzer dresses for her birthday. For me I went to the closet. It will be a tale of two pink dresses. One dress I loved but it didn't fit right. If you want a new dress, take an old one to a TAILOR. Oh my word the dress looks amazing now! Cannot wait to wear it.

The Mr can hardly wait to break out his Searsucker suit. I'll be wearing a hat. That's how we roll in the Fabulous House! I will post pictures of course.

I hope everyone has the most wonderful Easter. Remember Easter is about new beginnings. Time to let things go and start anew. Let's rejoice!

4 comments:

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Rejoice, both for starting anew & seersucker suits (swoon)! Hope the Fabulous Family has a terrific Easter weekend.

Suburban Princess said...

Sounds like you have lots of fun plans! Enjoy your weekend!

Debra said...

Happy Easter! I have no idea what I am wearing - yikes!

Debbie said...

Sounds like you are having a fun and busy weekend! Enjoy:)