Kindness Challenge!!!


Life of a Southern Belle had the greatest idea to start a kindness revolution. Since these are tough times, and some people are losing hope, what better way to restore it than speaking about all the kindness around us.

I am adding up all the kindness given to me, to share with you.

1) Everyone is opening doors for me!
2) A woman at Landon's gymnastics class lifted him up on the trampoline so I wouldn't have to.
3) A woman in the parking lot of the dry cleaners told me I looked great.
4) A woman at the gas station said "happy baby!"(I started by telling her the great dane in her passenger seat was a handsome devil).
5) A man moved a cone for me so I could get out of a tight parking space.
6) Neighbors threw me a PINK shower!
7) At church everyone tells me I look beautiful and asks me how I'm feeling.
8) Hubby is doing everything, making dinner, bathing Landon, and being the best guy ever.
9) Landon's giving me lots of snuggle time.
10) At my grocery store "Sal" the bag guy, helps me to my car and unload my groceries.
11) At Landon's preschool mommy and me all the ladies are excited for Coco.
12) The ultrasound lady told me Coco was beautiful.


Now I challenge you to post some of the kindness you've received or given! Who's in?

13 comments:

AMY said...

Great idea! We all feel better when we focus on the blessings in our lives. Small kindnesses can be big blessings. By the way, I look forward to your posts. I love how you cover the silly stuff we all have to admit we love and the stuff that really matters.

Far From Perfect said...

sitting here smiling-kindness is truely contagious.

Tippy said...

I love this and I'm definitely in.

lizziefitz said...

I have received great maternity clothes from 3 people. I was kinda bummed because the first person was petite ( I am not) .So really only the tops fit. The second mom gave me a bunch of really cool pants in my size:) I told hubby that it may be a let down after Grace is born and I don't have any more cool clothes to wear LOL! Talk about kindness ,maternity clothes are pricey and this IS the last baby;)

Mrs. R said...

Count me in!! Sometimes you can focus on the negative things in life and skip over all the blessings you received!!

Melissa said...

I'm going to do this! Great idea! :)

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

I'm all for sharing the love! Here's a recent kindness...I received a lovely comment from one of my favorite bloggers;)

I am going to journal my kindnesses this evening! Thanks for the inspiration!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

YAY!!!! Thank you for doing this. There is NO question in my mind that a little patience and kindness benefits both the receiver AND the giver. I've also been trying to bite my tongue when I really want to say something snarky or even pass along a little gossip. Some days are better than others with that....

Lori said...

Oh what a great idea! You sure are surrounded by lovely people!

icing on the cake said...

I love this! What a marvelous idea! I'm trying to let anyone who needs to come into my lane on the freeway come in, but that's just a start. Your examples just show what a nice world we live in!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. :)

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Your path has crossed with some kind people.

jlc said...

Love this post!! You are so right.

This is why I always try to keep my posts positive even if I'm feeling in the dumps that day. You have to try! You have to stay positive no matter what life throws at you! :)