Godfather Came To Town!

Landon's Godfather came to town for the Tour of California. He has a very famous blog called Belgium Knee Warmers, all about bicycle racing.

Pictured at Landon's christening above, Godfather is on the left and Godmother are on the right. Landon is wearing hubby's christening gown, that Miss Coco will also wear.

Back to the Godfather....

Godfather is hubby's best bud who lives in Chicago. Both hubby and Godfather adore cycling. Did you know Lance Armstrong is back to racing?? Go check out Godfathers blog, his pictures are amazing. Tell him the Mrs. sent you!!!

Last night Landon put on quite a show for Godfather, reciting his ABC's, counting to ten, and dancing around the kitchen to "She'll Be Coming Around The Mountain".

Well, what did you expect? We put on a good show here! Next week I will be delving into tips for bringing home baby #2 as well as starting a Kindness Challenge! Stay tuned dear readers!

5 comments:

The Shabby Princess said...

Aw, fun!!! The Tour ended in my hometown yesterday. I haven't ever gotten the chance to be in California for the Tour--we moved away the year before it started. Sad times! But, they raced right by my childhood home--I saw my street on TV. Ha!

Tippy said...

Beautiful Christening gown!

When I read the title of the post, I started humming the theme for The Godfather!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Love the Christening gown! How beautiful! Whew! I thought by the post title we were in for something sinister! lol! I am relieved!

Yellow Beads said...

glad you are having such a nice visit!!

Kim said...

Very cool. I have been watching the miniscule coverage of the Tour of California on Versus. I am a cycling groupie. If I was 20 years younger I would follow them around, making food for some team or something. I will def have to check out his blog. The Tour de Georgia was cancelled this year because of the economy--couldn't find enough sponsors. I am so sad.