Christmas Traditions Tag!


Amanda tagged me to share 6 random holiday traditions/facts about my Christmases. I don't know how random these are but we'll see!

1. We always got a real Christmas tree. ALWAYS. We also only used ornaments we've collected over the years. It was like going through a scrapbook opening them every year! Now hubby and I give an ornament to each other each year and do the same thing! Ps no tinsel or colored lights cause mom thought it was too tacky!

2. We still do Santa Claus for my sister and nieces and nephews...hello they are in their 20's and 30's!

3. My sister and I hide gifts and try to be the person with the last present!

4. I snoop. I look for gifts. I am awful but hey it's my tradition!

5. When we started having Christmases in Vermont we'd go cut down our own tree. Whichever tree the dog would pee on was the winner!!!

6. Every year we make home made Christmas cookies and every year I eat half the dough. I am serious!!!

I am tagging:

Nautical By Nature
Mommyvents
Diapers to Designs
and
Weasels Journey!

2 comments:

Far From Perfect said...

I also love being the person with the last gift... bugs my brother!

Lori said...

Sounds like some pretty special Christmas! :)