Reality Round Up- Bachlorette, Top Chef and crazy dancing!


Are you watching? The Bachelorette is getting sooo juicy! I bawled through the episode before (don't judge me) and then this episode blew my mind! (Spoiler alert) I cannot believe she sent HOT Jeremy home. First of all he's HOT. Second, really Hot.
I think in the end what got her to kick him off was he was a little Rancho Depresso with the whole dead parents thing. He seemed like he couldn't bare to crack a smile! I also say lots of fake closed mouth kissing but with snowboarder guy tongue all the way! Speaking of snowboarder, he's growing on me a little but, and this is a BIG BUTT, he's too "dude-ish". Doesn't really talk like an adult and seems a tad immature and lost after he retires.
I do like the guy who's a Dad. His family cooked a whole Greek meal for her and were so sweet, seems very sleepless in Seattle, bachlorette loves his kid. He's a DILF! LOL! They also have fun together. Who will she pick? I say it's Daddy.

I loved the recap show and to see Graham being such a dick STILL, made me know she did the right thing. And how about the fact she's ENGAGED!!!!!!!

As for Top Chef I'm glad a woman took it and she was the best, but a little BORING!Congrats anyway Stephanie.

So You Think You Can Dance is So Fabulous you must tune in and see!! I love kherrington myself!

9 comments:

Jill said...

I caught the "tell all" show last night and it made me so mad that I haven't been watching all season. I haven't seen any of the shows, and it looks like I've missed out on some drama. I think she'll go with Jason (the dad). If she doesn't, she should.

Anonymous said...

agree with you on bachelorette- i think she should pick the dad- and i missed the tail end of it- is she engaged?!?! oh my! i can't tolerate the surfer guy- i mean come on it's like she threw everyone a bone by dishing who she'd pick 'cause he's just - i mean the hair!!! and he talks like my friend's 14 year old. gross.

k e r r y said...

I loved Jeremy and love him even more now but I also like Jason. Jesse is too messy looking for me!

Linda S said...

I love the dad too...liked him from the getgo...

Top Chef...not my favorite season

I'm an episode behind on Dance, but they are great this season!

Always Organizing said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog :)

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

I have always liked Jason and am looking forward to watching next Monday. I want to know who she picked.

Enjoy your week!

Tickled Pink And Green said...

I have never seen this show BUT last week I was still in Austin and my friend watches it religiously and so I saw some of it. I can see how you can get hooked. I loved Jeremy too and he's from my town! Maybe I should go cruising around looking for him -- oh yeah, I'm married. I forgot. Lol.

Katie Ryan said...

I am in love with Jeremy. Yeah, he's a little down, but, my gosh, both his parents are dead. Who wouldn't be. He looked so hurt at the tell-all. I really want him to be the next bachelor on the show! I would LOVE to see him hash through all those women.

Pink in a sea of blue said...

I can't believe she let Jeremy go. He's so HOT and so is Graham (his high school is about 5 mins from me!), but Graham needs therapy. I think it's Jason. Jesse is cute, bad boy looking, but no goals in life. Jason seems happy and sweet husband material. And what's wrong with perfect anyway...she should have kept Jeremy. Actually, not sure if she deserved him though.