Fabulous Mom Awards



Far From Perfect, who was on my blog-cation to Greece, is too fabulous.. Before I even took her on vacation, she gave me an award! It's the Just Plain Fun To Read Award. So I am passing it on to three of my favorite people. (Of course it's nearly impossible to pick!!!)

1. Tickled Pink and Green- From her shopping trips to her daily quips I looooove to read her blog!

2. L.A. Prep- I feel like I have finally found a preppy friend in LA! Of course I do have a few others, and I treasure them too!

3. Nautical By Nature- Her blog is so cute and she is adorable!

4 comments:

L.A. Prep said...

I am honored! What a special treat! Thank you so so much! You are truly a Fabulous Mom, Blog Friend, & L.A. Preppy Friend too!

Kate said...

Thank you!!! I love reading your blog too and especially loved our Greece trip together :)


PS-The blog meetup will be Friday night. I will leave a comment on LA Prep's blog too :)

Always Organizing said...

I left you something on my blog :)

Kiki said...

You defintely deserve this award, your blog always brings a smile to my face and warms my heart!!! You are truly fun to read!!!