Baby Shower Idea-Safari!


I have a few friends who are pregnant and I know the baby shower planning has already begun! It reminded me of the shower my mother and sister had for Landon. Usually baby boy showers are all blue and sometimes BORING! Why should the girls have all the fun?
What about a SAFARI SHOWER!

I loved my shower and the attention to detail made all the difference.

Notice the animal print table cloths, not campy but fabulous. And copper silverware to add a rustic feel. The centerpieces were based on the stuffed animals my mom had bought and after the shower they went into Landon's safari themed room! I think it's a great idea to find out how the baby's room will be decorated and go with that theme. It makes things practical and special.



The beautiful location is my sisters house in the Hollywood Hills. What a view! Another special touch was they had it catered from my favorite restaurant The Farm. The food was amazing and then the chocolate cakes were my favorite dessert from Marmalade Cafe. That cake is the best thing ever!

Here are some Safari themed invitations from Paperbuzz! FABULOUS!





10 comments:

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

So cute! What an amazing shower you had. I love it all!

PaperCourt said...

What a beautiful shower!

Tickled Pink And Green said...

Wow - what a shower. Sometimes I want to post some pics of the tables I've set for Thanksgiving or Christmas, and then I remember all the DARLING tablesettings you've posted and I say to myself..."uh, maybe not."
Seriously! lol.

The 5 Bickies said...

I too am not worthy of party posts after seeing this. What a cute shower! I also love the invites you posted. Especially the elephant with the monogram...love it!

The Mrs. said...

Tickled P+G you are too funny! I want to see your table spreads too! I need new ideas and I'm sure yours is fab! 5 Bickies you too! I'm just trying to keep up with you guys! HA!

*Pink Preppy Party Girl* said...

What a cute shower idea! Love the detail and that cute monogram invitation. Love baby showers! I am planning one too...lots of thinking to do! It is for 2 girls being adopted from Central America..sisters.

Hemstitch & Hydrangea said...

I love the shower! SO SO cute! Hello IN Style !

Mine was pretty themed too and all decor elements were for his room too! So So funny-I had a nautical theme with blues and we had sea creature stuffed animals in a boat filled with flip flop favors.

Jack has those in his room and loves them.

The View from your sister Villa IS FAB!

Anonymous said...

Looks like an amazing shower! You lucky girl!

Love the invitations you found, too. Very cute.

Makes me want one of my friends to get pregnant so I can plan a shower. Hmmm.... wonder who I can convince. :-)

Buford Betty said...

Gorgeous! I love creative themes for showers too. What a fun idea!

Caffeine Court said...

That is sooo cool! And in the Hollywood Hills no less. Awesome.

I love it.