Fabulous Holidays: Thanksgiving menu


Hubby's parents are flying in next week so I'm trying to get organized! So far the menu will be:

Cauliflower Soup

Turkey with stuffing
Sweet potato
Broccoli Casserole

Mom's Pecan Pie
and
Hubby's Pumpkin Pie

I am proud to say that I have learned to make my mom's pecan pie and dough from scratch!!! I need something else to spice up the menu though. Still formulating. My Father is a major cook and so is hubby so I know they'll think of something to add to the mix. What are you guys serving? Any great ideas? Things you can't live without? I'm thinking of doing a special stuffing of some sort. Will research!

1 comment:

PaperCourt said...

We're actually going out to eat. I can't believe I'm doing something so untraditional. I am planning to make our family favorites to eat throughout the weekend - cornbread dressing, pea casserole and sweet potato casserole.