Fabulous Find- Nostalgic Toys=



Wanna re-live your childhood? I found a website that has all the toys you had as a kid! I was having flashbacks just looking at them! Back to Basics Toys is amazing!!!

Remember this Snoopy Sniffer? My sister pulled it around and one day in a moment of pure retaliation, swung it over her head and hit me in the eye! Ah, good times.

This Snoopy Snow Cone Machine was something I always wanted that my mother would never let me have! Maybe Santa will bring it for me this year!

Remember Cindy Brady's best friend Mrs. Beasley?



I love this site!!! Great Christmas gift ideas and a walk down memory lane!

7 comments:

Kricket said...

Love it!!!

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

I had several of those- I love old toys!

The 5 Bickies said...

I find I am drawn to these catalogs and leave them lying around to see what my children pick out. I much prefer the classics than some of the new "crap".

Emily said...

I nearly forgot about a few of these! I remember having the Snoopy Snow Cone Machine. How fun to see these again!

Mrs. Preschool said...

I love Back to Basics Toys! The Snow Cone Machine is fantastic!

Snappy Casual Snippets said...

I loved my Snoopy Snowcone machine. Wonder what happened to it?

Tickled Pink And Green said...

OMG, you and I were on the same wavelength. I swear I did not see this post before I did mine! I did the same thing with 5Bickies one time too with such a similar post! This is just eerie....

I guess I got inspired because I got my Betty's Attic catalog in the mail. Love all these old toys!!