Sanity Break- Mom's Night Out!


I have devised a way to stay in touch with all my girlfriends and have a night out! I did an invite on Evite.com . I like invitations by mail but this is a different deal. The Evite goes out once every two months to all my mommy girlfriends; I saved the template to make it easier. We go out to a new fun and fabulous restaurant each time. I even call ahead once I know the total number and they do a price fixed meal and a personalized menu! It makes the mom's feel so special and we have a blast. Sometimes there are 12 of us, sometimes there are 6, either way it really is a much needed break and way to dress up and feel girlie. A lot of mom's won't give themselves a date night with their hubby's let alone a girls night out. With me arranging it they feel no guilt at all! I call our group the HOT MAMAS. Here we are on one of our nights out!

3 comments:

Olivia: (mostly) Happy Homemaker said...

Thanks for the comment! So happy to have found your blog! Funny note: the other blog you have listed 'Preppy Napkin' is my real-life close friend!!

And mom's nights out are a MUST!! Good for you!

Preppy Napkin said...

What a great group of friends. I want to come next time!

Lori said...

How fun, that's so terrific that you do so much ahead of time to make it special and help more to get there!!
I wanna come!!! :)