One Fabulous Mom

I am One Fabulous Mom or at least I try! It's hard to hold it all together and manage to have a little style and class! Being a Mom, we all strive to do the best for our kids, but I think there's a way to do it without going crazy. Yes there are times when it is sheer insanity, but I think if you can get creative you can really make this Mom thing fun for you and your baby! Being a new Mother is the most challenging thing I've ever dealt with. Now that Landon is 14 months I am hitting my stride and I'm eager to share all my secrets with you. I will be doing posts on ways to keep your social life going, baby clothes I love, products I can't live without, and everything else! Of course I would love to know your favorites and secrets as well. If you are a fabulous Mom or strive to be, you are a hero and you are doing the hard work! Let me be the first to say: You Are One Fabulous Mom!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting! Your blog is great, I look forward to reading more and checking in regularly to see how One Fabulous Mom is doing!! Thanks for the inspiration! :D

Lori said...

Love these! My boys were babies as loooooooooooooooooong as I could dress them that way, my youngest is now 4-1/2, so we're closing in fast....and it makes me sad. But I have a little time. :)