Ass Of The Year Awards



Ladies and gentlemen it's that time again where I nominate some guys I think really deserve this award. ASS OF THE YEAR is quite an honor. It really means you are the stupidest, meanest, loser on the planet.






Oh Bernie, You almost made ass of the year. You bilked thousands of people out of all their money doing fake trades. You have sent some seriously wealthy people to the poor house and some not so wealthy to food stamps. You even ripped off Eli Weisel, a holocaust survivor and that makes you EVIL. Heard you got 150 years in prison! Good!




Joe Jackson, you may have this sewn up for next year. We all know you beat your kids so they would perform better, and that Michael didn't even speak to you, and your wife has left you. Does that mean you need to walk the red carpet and give press conferences for the family? Keep this up and you will be Ass of the year 2010.

So who it it then? Who is Ass of the year?

This guy.








Governor Sanford not only had an affair, but when he told his wife about it and she was WILLING TO FORGIVE HIM, he still flew to Argentina (without telling his staff) to be with her one last time and break it off. Okay he's an idiot, but wait, he isn't done. Then he gives a press conference and gives intimate details about the relationship, but that's not what gives him this honored title. It's that he said he has found his soulmate in this other woman and can now die happy. I bet his wife is thrilled. She's trying to forgive him and make their marriage work, and he is saying he doesn't love her but will try and fall in love again even though he found his soulmate!

Now this puts her in a bind doesn't it? Makes her feel like an old worn out shoe, sloppy seconds, that's what she gets for giving him four boys? Bless her heart. Yes, Sandford is ass of the year. My advice to his wife (and I am all for forgiveness and saving marriage) is to kick him out, move on with your life. Find someone who isn't such an ass. You deserve better Jenny Sanford. Show your boys that you have respect for yourself, and let him ruin his life alone.

Who do you nominate for ass of the year?



xo The Mrs.

22 comments:

magnoliabelle said...

Nope. You've got it pegged. That was immediately who I thought of when I saw your post title. It will take a true jackass to have Sanford dethroned from his title.

KK said...

Jon Gosselin! Not that Kate is completely fault less (shrew!) but running around with a 23 year old? Getting his ears pierced? Looking at ONE BEDROOM apartments at Trump in NYC? Puh-lease!

Jessi said...

I am SO with you on this one!!

Suburban prep said...

So agree.

Scarlet O'Kara said...

All of those losers are true Jacks, but what about the deadbeat dad who dropped off 9 of his 10 kids at a local hospital because he didn't want to be a parent anymore...and now a year later, he is expecting twins with his new girlfriend!

Jen said...

I agree you've got it pegged!
I also second the nom of Jon
Gosselin.

Pretty Personal Gifts said...

Not only should Jenny kick him out forever, but she should also take his job. If he reveals one more detail of his long list of flings (yup, it wasn't just the soul mate!) I am going to hurl. He needs to go away, now, yesterday,whatever just go away Sanford!!

Debra said...

Well, it looks like we're on the same wavelength today. I also blogged about Sanford. I never thought of the award though - he truly deserves it. Jenny is a saint.

Great (or not so great, I guess) runners up!

Always Organizing said...

Great post!!!! Sanford definitely deserves this award! Maybe Joe Jackson can be nominated for P-O-S of the year! Can you believe he was promoting his record company on the red carpet at the BET awards? No, your son didn't just die you a-hole...

Mrs. R said...

Joe Jackson is an attention whore. Gov. Sanford is an egotistical liar. Bernie, well, I have heard some people refer to him as the devil.

nanny said...

You hit it right on!!! Those are definitely the top 3!!!!! Good Post!

Solar Powered said...

Joe Jackson makes my skin crawl when I see his face, as does Spencer Pratt.

*Pink Preppy Party Girl* said...

You are right on--too bad that all are men.

Lin said...

I think you got the perfect guy for the award. He is a pretty big ass...

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

You completely nailed it! That guy is a class A dumbass! I couldn't believe he had the nerve to try and justify his ridiculous behavior with that whole soulmate routine! ARRRGGGH!

Anonymous said...

Oh, you were so on the money with those! I live in SC, so yes, Sanford is definitely the number 1 biggest ass! I also agree with a previous commenter that Jon Gosselin could be added to the list! Love your blog!

Lisa in SC

ilovepink said...

I totally agree. I am so ashamed to call him our gov. My husband and I were looking forward to watching him run for Pres. Ha! Glad we know the truth now!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

You are SO right. Sanford is a complete and total embarrassment to my great State of South Carolina. Our Lt Gov isn't much of an option but I believe I'd rather have him and see Sanford hit the road. He's not going without a fight though, I don't think.

Cindy said...

I'm going to go with Sanford. Crying in Argentina = Laughing in California.

Kiki said...

Its so embarressing right now to live in SC, I swear....he is so "ish" as my Nana likes to say!

I think you hit the nail on the head!!!!

Marilyn *Pink Martinis and Pearls* said...

Couldn't have said it better myself! SOOoooo funny!

Domestic Diva said...

Boy Palm Beach will not be the same....he really took a lot of people down. To think that some women in PB now clean homes just to get by and his wife got 2 million???
xxxx me