Halloween Party Ideas 2015!

Every year we have a big Halloween Trick or Treat Party and every year it gets bigger and better!

This year I am having a Mexican food theme (dia de los muertos!). Here's my menu:

Appetizers:

Fabulous tamales from Corn Maiden
(My favorite is the roasted green chile and smoked gouda!)

Queso

Individual 7 later dips (from Pink Pistachio)



Main course:

Mexican Street Corn Salad (from Love Bakes Good Cakes)





Chicken Enchilada Casserole (from Gimme Some Oven)



Dessert:

White Chocolate Candycorn Blondies (from Averie Cooks)





And for the kids?
Quesadillas, Chicken nuggets and this skeleton crudites!!






Of course I am always looking to amp up the fun as well! Here are some amazing activities I am thinking about doing!

Pumpkin Bowling (from The Polo House)






Making Candy Corn Rocks (from Audiz Creations)



And maybe a Mini Haunted house??

More on that later!



Are you hosting a party? What's your plan?


1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I love the Dia de los Muertos theme...clever! Pumpkin bowling with the hay bails looks like fun!

We're hosting some of my daughter's (age 11) friends for dinner, trick-or-treating and a sleepover...we're keeping it simple with pizza and salad for dinner, candy corn trail mix and Halloween cupcakes for dessert and a spooky cereal bar for breakfast!

Have a Happy Halloween!