Back To School? Back To YOU!

Every Fall, once the kids are back in school and my sanity starts to return, I remember to put myself back on the list.






I start to remember that I MATTER.

And one of the ways I treat myself is.....
 
to treat myself like a well oiled machine and take myself in for maintenance!!
Dentist, gyno, mole check, physical and mammogram all happen in September and October ( just in time for breast cancer awareness month!)








Back to school is a good time to remember to take care of yourself. After all if you weren't here who would do everything!?

Take this time to book all your appointments. Get a TUNE UP.

No excuses.

And throw a Mani/ Pedi and massage in there too.



Why not? You deserve it!!

Happy Back To You!

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

I've been out of the blogging world for a while, but I'm trying to get back in it and I'm catching up on some of my favorite bloggers. Just wanted to say hi and tell you that I"m glad you're still here. : )