Christmas Recap Week: Christmas Decorating! Setting Your Christmas Table!

I was in full decorating mode this year, I could not be stopped! LOL


Got this new Santa in a sleigh from Marshalls and the bear toy soldiers at Joannes Fabrics!

I hosted Christmas Eve Dinner so I got out all my holly china!


Added red ribbon to all the chairs to make it festive.

The mantle held all the Christmas cards and stockings...


And Elf on the Shelf made one final appearance before heading back to the North Pole!


 Of course these are my best gifts of all!


Standing in front of Daddy's "Snowy Tree".

Hope your Christmas was magical! Merry Merry!
 
 

2 comments:

Suburban prep said...

What a beautiful table.
Happy New year.

Miss Southern Prep said...

Your kids are precious! I'm loving your Christmas china, too!