Valentines Day Is On The Way!

I have been a busy bee helping Landon and Coco with their Valentines for class. For Landons, I had ordered these from Amy Adele.





They are beyond cute! His teacher had asked that he write the name of each of his classmates on each one. Let me tell you this has been like pulling teeth! He only wants to do about 2 before he is "soooo tiyurd." Me too buddy!




Coco's are more home made. Found this idea on Pinterest, the holy bible of creativity. (If you aren't on Pinterest you are missing out!)


Happy Valentines Day to all the Mama's and Mama's to be out there! Thanks to Jenna for all her help with my Valentines!

4 comments:

lizziefitz said...

Saw this n Pinterest and thought of you;)
http://www.hotelazucar.com/explora.html

Suburban Princess said...

Adorable!! I made those waffle pretzel treats for my son to give to his friends...photos coming soon. I hadn't even thought about cards...hmmm perhaps I will just skip them this year!

Debra said...

Your Valentine's are darling! I remember the pain in getting my daughter to write all those names in K & preschool. It gets easier. :) This year I didn't help at all...

Anonymous said...

SO in the States children tend to give something to all the other children? If so, it won't be long before that takes off over here! Caspar made one for a little girl 2 years older than him. He bought the glitter and metallic pens to write with and stuck a chocolate inside. I was impressed! :)