Christmas Recap and a let down?

Christmas was fun around here but busy. Got my purple and pink tree up early this year...



Mantle was ready for Santa to come fill the stockings!


And when Santa came the kids went crazy.


Later that day in Lake Arrowhead we opened even more presents and got to have a blast with family....











But after it all....sitting here I feel a little...Holiday let down! So many fun events, so many great times and then a kind of silence! Are you feeling it? I think this means it's time to kick it in gear for 2012. I need to get those resolutions brewing. How was your Holiday?

5 comments:

Lori said...

Your Christmas decor is beautiful and I love the smiles on the kiddos faces, what FUN!!!:)
Loved Christmas but am SO ready for the new year!
Thanks for the darling card!xo

Pink in a sea of blue said...

I feel a little let down, too now that it's over. We're all sad in the family, but were blessed to have such a fun Christmas season! Love Coco's monogrammed shirt. I used to wear those. :-) Classic!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Ours was great also. Just wait until your kids are 21 and 25 like ours. Nothing changes if you tell them that if they believe in Santa that he will always come. (Otherwise they will just get one present from mom and dad.) They will do whatever you want to get the loot! I make them so dumb things like go put out oats for the reindeer and look up in the sky for Santa...and I take pictures. It is TREMENDOUS fun!

Bridget said...

Love you pics!! I am always fascinated when sibs look SO much alike They are adorable!!

We are closing down KB and I think I am going to pull the blog. Will definitely still be stopping by! xo

HAPPY 2012!

Olivia: (mostly) Happy Homemaker said...

You are the BEST! You have SO much more energy than I do! I can honestly say this is the FIRST year I have wanted to get most of these holiday decorations down and start FRESH with the New Year! LOVED your Christmas card- it was one of my favorites! I plan to get together with our mutual friend Gail D soon now that we're in the same city so get ready for your ears to burn! Happy New Year!!