Perfect Children


See these perfect children dressed in gingham? Off to a farm party at school last week. (Ignore the light up shoes, I do) Yes Landon has a pink cast now. We've had red, green, blue, orange and now pink. Two more casts to go....hope they have enough colors!!


Anyway these perfect children....


Make me forget that before this Coco went into my makeup drawer and put on "lip gloss". 










Can't turn your back on her for a second. Mascara on the lips. Dontcha love it? I'm getting her a job at Sephora.

4 comments:

bevy said...

They are too cute... Mascara and all! She was just trying to be like Mommy!? ;)

Beth Dunn said...

Such lovely little ones! Wyn had a pink cast last year too (he said it was in honor of Valentines lol--boys like pink too)
xoxo
Sc

Olivia: (mostly) Happy Homemaker said...

Liz! coco is such a big girl!!! Miss you! Happy Holidays!!

Lori said...

Wow, I can't believe how big your baby girl is getting!!
LOVE your new kitchen floors (and chairs!) and I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!