Heading to Tahoe! A Real Vacation!

Every year we take a vacation to Lake Tahoe with friends. I can call it a vacation because of three important elements that are included in this trip. Babysitters, cleaning lady, and winethirty starts at 11am.



We are lucky little ducks to go on this trip and we know it. We stay at a cabin on a private lake, water ski, kayak, eat fabulous meals (each family cooks one night) and did I mention the babysitters? They have all the kids doing activities, hikes, swimming, and making mud pies. Meanwhile I read a magazine and sip a Corona.

What's that mean? You ask?



Oh I know darlings, we only get to read magazines for five minutes on the "potty". I am talking about reading a magazine cover to cover and chatting with the other girls about the pictures, gossip and fashion. Dreamy huh?


Yep. 


Now I just have to start packing for FOUR people. Did I mention I hate packing?

7 comments:

Jessi said...

sounds dreamy! Enjoy!

Karen said...

Sounds like a wonderful vacation, enjoy it!

PaperCourt said...

Have a ball! Enjoy!

Andy said...

Sounds wonderful.

I actually love packing. It's the UNpacking that I dread.

Lori said...

Oh how wonderful, have a fabulous time!!!

Beth Dunn said...

Have a nice vacation. You deserve it
Collars up

SC

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

This had me giggling - not only did you list the very things my recent CA "vacation" (quotes intentional) lacked, but you also put Ramona "There is NO WAY you're pregnant) Singer's pinot grigio up there. Loves it.

Oh, and happy vacation to you!