Happy Birthday Mr. Fabulous

When we met at a two year olds birthday party in the Hollywood Hills, we felt a spark. You had me at Lacoste shirt.

We moved in together in two weeks, much to the dismay of my roommate. Even though I had to cancel a date with you standing in my kitchen "Um, yes we just met, but he has moved in. It's serious", and even though people thought we were crazy, we were engaged six months later. A year after that we were married by the beach in Malibu.

I could not have picked a better Father for my children, a better friend to laugh with, or a better husband to go through life with. I thank God for the day you were born. Happy Birthday Mr. Fabulous. 
PS I knew I picked the perfect man. Born on Lilly Pulitzer's Birthday!!!

13 comments:

Henley on the Horn said...

Wow! What a fast romance! When you know, you know! May the Lord bless you with many more happy years together!

"Cookie" said...

Happy Birthday to Mr.! When you know he's the right one, you just know!

Lin said...

Aw, that's so sweet. Happy Birthday!

Suburban prep said...

What a beautiful wish for your husband.
I hope he and you have a beautiful day.

Mrs. R said...

Awww..Happy Bday MR!!

Sheila Fretz said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Fabulous!!!

Ouiser B. said...

What a terribly romantic story!! Le Sigh.... Oh and Happy Birthday Mr. Fabulous!

Suzanne said...

Hope he's having a great day!

The 5 Bickies said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Fabulous. When you know you know! Love that it's Lilly's birthday too.

Always Organizing said...

Happy Birthday to your Mr.!!!

Sandra said...

What a precious post!! Hope y'all had a great day! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Thanks Baybe!

-the Mr.

bevy said...

Cute, cute story! And a belated happy birthday to the Mr.!!!