LA Story #322- The (Hippie?) Family Compound

Last weekend an old high school friend was in town and invited us to a compound in Topanga Canyon. Saying there was a pool, soccer field, outdoor kitchen, I imagined teepee's, dirt floors and lots of hippies. It's Topanga Canyon after all. I should have known better. Tracy, my friends, is no hippie!

We arrived to a 15 acre family compound with a main house and 6 other guest houses. The pool is in front of the main house, with billowing drapes and shaded tables.


Don't forget the outdoor kitchen. Hi Marta! How about the his and her locker rooms that were stocked
with every bathing suit, robe and product you can imagine? The place was gorgeous!
 But the "I die" moment came in one of the guest houses: Hello lover! Can I move right in?


Soccer field, petting zoo, huge state of the art playground, art studio, orchard, and grass sleds for the hills? Should I go on? Thanks Tracy! It was amazing!

9 comments:

Lin said...

Wow...I dont think I'd ever leave if I vistited there. I love those bunk beds!

MOMMY-MOMO said...

Awwww.... looks like a relaxing BLAST!!!

KatiePerk said...

Droolworthy.

nanny said...

How fun!!!!

PaperCourt said...

How fun!

bevy said...

If that's what being a hippie is these day... sign this baby up!

Debra said...

Wow, that's amazing. Not at all what I think of when I hear the words compound & California together! :)

Anonymous said...

It looks great! I love all the orange and pink decor.

Michelle said...

Now that is a compound...wonder if they need more family? LOL