I've Got Answers!


What fabulous questions...I just love them!

Mom x 2 wanted to know where I went to college. Well, some of you know that because you have found me! I won't reveal the name but it's a small college in Florida. Boy do I miss it!

Preppy 101, I did NOT grow up in Los Angeles. I am an East Coaster, and more importantly a southerner! I was born in North Carolina and raised outside of NYC. My favorite thing about living in Los Angeles (besides the awesome celeb sightings) is the weather. It is pretty darn near perfect and then you have beaches and mountains. Everything here is so dramatic! I travel to other places and it seems flat and bland. I like a lot of color and excitement! I think I will always live in California.

Mags, I came to L.A. as a stand up comedienne and actress from NYC, but dreamed of living here since I found out my idol (Carol Burnett) lived here too. That was in the second grade. Knew I had to be out where sitcoms were made because I was obsessed with TV like Who's The Boss, Family Ties and Growing Pains. Moved out here not knowing anyone and made my way. It was tough but worth it!

Always Organizing wanted to know my coolest celeb sighting. Well Schneider from One day at A time of course. I just about flatlined. A close second would be working for a few months with Kevin Costner...too many stories to tell!!!


More questions answered tomorrow...and your first clue to Coco's full name? I'll make it easy! Neil Diamond sings about her....

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no you didn't go to RC? Did you? :) And Sweet Caroline!! :)

The Major's Wife said...

I just knew that was her name!! My daughter has the same name.

Melissa said...

Is her name Caroline?

The Chic Chauffeur said...

Sweet Caroline! I love it! and what a perfect nickname for your darling girl!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Would it be Caroline? I just love that name!

You worked with Kevin Costner? He is one of my all time favs!

Fun post!

Anonymous said...

So proud that I guessed her name! It's one of my absolute favorites!

I'm wondering if the college you went to might have originally been built as a hotel? If so, I toured it when I was in high school and looking at colleges - gorgeous campus!

Always Organizing said...

Thanks for answering my question!!! "Outside NYC", any chance you mean Jersey???

ps. Love the name Caroline!

Bridget said...

Well now you know I love Caroline - have one myself!! May have to start calling her Coco :) I think that is the cutest nickname ever!

Debra said...

Beautiful name!

Would love to hear some Kevin Costner stories - I love him. :)

Preppy Mama said...

Love the name! Wow, I love learning new things about people. I had no what brought you out west. Very cool.

Cindy said...

These Q and A's are always so much fun--glad I'm getting caught up in time!

Pigtails and Pacifiers said...

hmm...sweet caroline? if so, very cute! I LOVED Growing Pains also.

PaperCourt said...

I hope it's Caroline because that's my sister's name and it's my FAVORITE!

Bridget said...

I guess it *could* be Cracklin Rosie ;)

Karen said...

Caroline...what a beautiful name!

Courtney said...

Caroline? Now that song is running through my head!

Kiki said...

Oh gosh those were some great questions....I love the backstory, its like E True Hollywood story but without the gross bits!!!

If its Caroline, it is lovely and perfect...was the song the inspiration? And what about Landon's name??? What was the inspiration, I love it!!!