Fabulous Find- Fisher Price Learn About Town



When you find a toy that occupies your child for more than five seconds you want to shout it from the rooftops!

This Fisher Price Little People Learn About Town
is brilliant. It's set up as store fronts with multiple activities to do on each section. Best of all it folds up! Landon loves to put the apples in the tree and count along with how many go in, or put the pizzas in the pizzeria oven.

He plays with it for 20 and 30 minute intervals. Heaven! If there's a toy that is working for you SHARE!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great tip - I am tearing my hair out wih Caspa at the moment, he is ignoring his toys and just looking for mischief and destruction all of the time!

Claire said...

What a great toy - think I'll buy one to keep at my place for the grandkids and give one to the youngest grandson!!! Thanks for the info!

The Laceys said...

My sister and I used to have an old school version of this toy. We loved it. Especially my sister. I can remember playing with it for hours. Nice to see that they still make toys that require some imagination.

Clare said...

great idea to share favorite toys. we don't have this one, but there a bunch that bradley loves!

Bridget said...

The little people toys are awesome! We don't have the town but it looks so cute. Caroline has the little people castle (it's pink, probably would appeal to girls more) but she loves, loves, LOVES it and plays quietly with it for up to a full hour. Yahoooooo :)

Suzanne said...

We were huge fans of the Little People. We said good-bye to most of them at our yard sale in October, but I will always remember the hours of fun they provided!

Elisabeth said...

We love the FP Little People. Stink has the LP airport and barn. I am going to have to pick this up for him as well--you are so right too--the totally keep him busy for long stretches!