Fabulous Mom- Interview with my neighbor Sheila!


Many of you have heard me say in my posts "Sheila's seven layer dip","Sheila came over" etc, well, it's time to get to know Sheila! My neighbor has become such a great friend and she took me to the spa this past weekend for my birthday (I told you it was a month!) and I had a much needed facial. Sheila works full time but also is a full time mom! She has endless energy for friends and family and is a sweetheart. I love her!


1. How would you describe yourself? I am a self motivated, energetic, happy, independent, professional, always on the go, but I will always make the time for my friends and family, no matter what!

2. How do you continue to follow your passions and dreams while being a mom? I make the time to do the things I want to do, however, my daughter Jagan comes first then I go from there.

3. How has motherhood changed you? I do not buy as many clothes and items for myself; I used to be a person who thought of me first then my husband, now I think of my daughter and family first!

4. What do you do for yourself so that you can still be Fabulous? I always buy myself the latest lotions and potions; to make sure I still look young and Fabulous.

5. What is the best mom advice you’ve ever gotten? You and your husband came first then your child, make the time for you and your husband, then you will have a happy marriage which in turn gives your child the best family support, and remember a happy wife makes a happy life!

6. What are your top five Fabulous must haves? No 7 by boots facial cleanser, Boots No. 7 Time Resisting Day & Night Eye Care, CoverGirl Advance Radiance Restorative Cream Foundation SPF 10, Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Pressed Powder, OLAY Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Daily SPF 15 Lotion.

7. Complete this sentence: “Being……makes me One Fabulous Mom. Being a working Mom makes me One Fabulous Mom, because I am able to show my daughter Jagan how wonderful it is to be an independent hard working Mom and that nobody has to take care of you except yourself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh, is the seven-layer dip recipe posted?

Belle said...

Great interview! What a wonderful role model for Jagan!