Fabulous Holidays- Thanksgiving table




Thanksgiving was a big hit! Having Grandma here to help made the cooking fun! We started with lunch and the Packer game. I made this amazing Cauliflower soup. It was the best soup I've ever had!!!! It was from the Williams Sonoma Catalog. I might so it a little differently next time and keep a few chunks of cauliflower in it rather than it being a puree. IT WAS SOOOOOOO Good!

I set the table with my Royal Crown Derby and we started preparing for Thanksgiving dinner.
Here's my Oyster stuffing.


I even made Ma'maa's Ice box Rolls!


Grandmas Sweet Potato Souffle was delicious! So delicious I will be adding it to my repertoire!

Hubby's pumpkin pie was amazing too!!!
Very Thankful this year!!!!

9 comments:

Snappy Casual Snippets said...

I love blogging b/c you met people from all over. I have never heard of oyster stuffing. Sounds like Thanksgiving was very nice

PaperCourt said...

Oyster stuffy is my hubby's favorite. Your meal looks fabulous.

Olivia: (mostly) Happy Homemaker said...

I love oyster stuffing and yours looks delish! What a great menu! So glad you had a happy day!!

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Looks yummy! So glad you had a great Thanksgiving!

justme said...

love your t-giving table setting. looks gorgeous

Connecticut Charm said...

Your table looks lovely and your menu sounds delish - I also made a soup from William Sonoma! Love your pictures.

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

WOW! You did a great job. It all looks and sounds de-lish!

The 5 Bickies said...

Your table looks beautiful. You have the perfect china for Thanksgiving! It's stunning!

I would love to know more about oyster stuffing. Have never had it and don't have a recipe. Do you share recipes?

Lori said...

Your table looks beautiful! Glad you had such a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)