Fabulous Fashion- My favorite fall clothes

Magnolia Mama tagged me with the great idea of What I'm wearing this fall! I am not going to let the fact that it's still 80 degrees get me down! I am feeling the fall!!!
I love these pants from J Crew


I also love these Tory Burch Reva Ballet Flats. I have silver ones but darn those red ones are adorable!



I love a sassy shirt built into the sweater, and this one from Target was an easy purchase! So french and Fab!


I always need a casual sweatpantsish outfit and Nilla Shields has great things. I am deciding between these.


Last but not least I am OBSESSED with Banana Republic Jewelry. If you haven't checked it out you should! Look at these!



Thanks for tagging me! I tag anyone else with fall fashion picks!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Great picks, love the pants!

workinthatpreppy said...

i have the tb black flats but i am so short i tend to wear higher heels...well, 1/2 inch to one inch. love the bone candle below...my hubby is an orthopedist or "bone dr." so i would love those. and love, love the chandelier plates too

Buford Betty said...

I agree - BR has the BEST jewelry for the price!

Snappy Casual Snippets said...

I saw the pink and black pants on a lady last night. They were cute on and very eye catching.