Fabulous Find- Christmas Gifts For Us!

For the Game player:
Leather Dominos from Ballard Designs $59.50








For the Pretty Lady:




Channel Quilted Velvet Cosmetic Bag from Pottery Barn $29















For the True Preppy:


Crocodile Bangle Bracelet from Ross Simons $637


For the Stylish One:
Ballard Designs Rain Boots in Medallion $59












For the Cocktail Queen:


Lilly Pulitzer Needlepoint Door Hanger from Splash of Pink $38









Wouldn't mind getting a few of these hint hint! HA!

9 comments:

Mrs. LSL said...

Thanks for your message! I did find her a gift though-I got her a gorgeous jewelry box. She loved it! I guess my Dad is going to have to get her some bling for Christmas to fill it!

Hope you are having a great Monday!

Kricket said...

I love Ballard Designs. I always look forward to getting the catalog. My hubby and I play dominos all the time.

Kricket said...

I love Ballard Designs. I always look forward to getting the catalog. My hubby and I play dominos all the time.

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Cute finds!

Caffeine Court said...

OOOH! So tempting! The Lilly Warehouse Sale is this Friday-2 hours from my house. I want to go-but it's such a trudge!

After looking at your little offerings I might have to make the trip!

Connecticut Charm said...

Great gift guide!

Anonymous said...

Love the door hanger,

Hemstitch & Hydrangea said...

What a great idea- I was thinking about posting a wants list myself- now I just need to get my husband to log on to the blog-:-) without seeming so insistant when I post it-

Lori said...

Love the boots, cute!