Beautiful

Sometimes I just know I am doing everything right. 

Little moments when I hear my kids and I know I am guiding and molding them into wonderful human beings. I love that Landon and Coco are such good friends. Look at these kids.


Thick as thieves.


Today, as we were heading out to the "Country Club" (more on this later), I put Coco in her brand new flowered blue bikini. 

She walked into the kitchen and Landon gasped.


I literally heard him draw his breath in.

And then he said it.


"Beautiful!"


I almost cried.


Can you imagine the lucky woman who is going to marry this guy? He is so sweet and loving to her and all his friends. Such a good guy! I am one proud mama. Today I am feeling like One Fabulous Mom!


5 comments:

Solar Powered said...

that is so sweet. so, so sweet.
i can't wait to see a sister/brother relationship with my two :)

lori carolina said...

oh my, that is precious!!! yes, you are definitely doing something right!!!xo

Jen said...

love it!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Keep up the good work!

Cas said...

I love this post! Way to go mama...you are a fabulous one XO