Grosgrain Lane tagged me and I must not let her down!
1. What is/are your favorite Christmas Movie(s)?
White Christmas, Miracle on 34th street (Original with brilliant Natalie Wood), A Christmas Story!
2. Favorite Christmas Song?
This Christmas by anyone! As well as White Christmas by Bing and Jingle Bells by Frank Sinatra.
3. Favorite Holiday Memory?
Family gatherings at my parents home. We would get my Grandmommie every other Christmas and we would fight over her!!
4. What is your favorite cookie/treat to make?
Sugar cookie cut-outs with even sugar-ier frosting. Of course I eat all the dough first.
5. Have you ever made an igloo?
I tried in school as a child during recess. Got the walls up!
6. Do you love Starbucks?
Not that much because I don't drink coffee!
7. What makes the perfect Snowman?
Lots of snow! and coooold!
8. Not sure what happened to #8 so we'll move on..
9. Best gift you have ever received?
My Cartier watch.
10. What is the snowman's name on Rudolph?
11. Silver or Gold?
12. What is your favorite Christmas decoration?
Lights all over the house!
13. What's your Christmas decorating style?
Sassy and themed. This year Pink and Green!
14. Do you hang stockings?
Yep, with our names on them! Bought ones for kids when I didn't have any so they'd match!!!
15. How many days do you celebrate Christmas?
16. What was your favorite ornament on the tree as a child?
Anything my little sister made. They are so funny. And my moms fancy ornaments.
17. Where will you be spending this Christmas?
18. When do you open presents? Christmas morning.
19. Real tree or artificial? We have always had a real tree. This year I got a nordic and it doesn't smell! Next year no way!
BELLE IN BLOOM
ANOTHER ON LINE MOM!