Okay I have to tell you that as a writer certain words just annoy me. I think for my Friday five I will share my five least favorite words and why. Oh I am tagging you so look out!
1) Purchase. I hate when people say this word. It's a word people use when they are trying to sound official but have no clue about anything.
2) Portion. This word freaks me out by the way people say it. It just sounds weird! I hate it!
3) Panties. Sounds child molestery and scary. I just hate it!!!
4) Purse. Do all my hate words start with "P"? I just think it sounds dated and bad. I like "bag" myself.
5) Harvest. I hate this word because people try to use it when they refer to getting the eggs out when you do in vitro. "How many do they harvest?" Hello? I am not a farm.
BONUS WORD I HATE!
6) MOIST! Please it's gross! Do I need a reason? Just say it and try not to puke.
I am tagging:
What would Kate Gosselin Do?
Let me know when you post it girls!!!
So excited for the bloggy baby shower! I will post all the details on Monday! Make sure you sign up!