Friday Fabulous- The Best Money Movie Quote Ever

All this money talk has made me think of one of my favorite movies; Wall Street. Such a fabulous movie and when I think of the scenes of Michael Douglass at his Hamptons house or Charlie Sheen making Sushi for dinner with Daryl Hannah, I start to think spending a lot of money can't be bad! LOL!

My favorite line from the movie though, is one from Michael Douglas:

"The point is, ladies and gentleman, that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right, greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms; greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind. And greed, you mark my words, will not only save Teldar Paper, but that other malfunctioning corporation called the USA. Thank you very much."


Monday I will announce a little surprise for my preggy bloggy girls so don't miss it!

8 comments:

Sweet Pea Chef said...

I can see this movie in my head as I read the quote...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Fabulous Money Tips this week!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Fabulous Money Tips this week!

Beth said...

Great movie quote! Can't wait for Monday!

Kiki said...

This has been a great week of Fabulous Money Ideas. Ken is completely responsible for the financial success in our house, he has learned so much from the Financial Peace guy, and put it all to action in our lives. (I might fight that sometimes.) I thank God every day for him!!!

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Thanks for the money tips week, I really enjoyed it! :)

Kiwi Crellins said...

Thanks for money week - interesting reading. Your blog is fab - how on earth do you have time? Oh, thats right, its because you're fabulous! I'm moving back to my home in England. I used to live near Europafox.

kolls said...

My K LOVES this movie! I'm kinda eh about it, but every time it's on, EVERYTHING stops so we can watch it!