Deisgner Tag Sale Finds by Fyndes! Featuring Ferrick Mason and More!

My friend Carrie told me about a designer tag sale she was having and I could not wait to go! She is the owner of the design site called Fyndes which showcases designers and let's you search for and buy fabulous things!

She also offers design production with her partner at Little Castle Productions!

I thought you might like to come along for a virtual tag sale shop!
It was on this table I snatched up the two silver dipped shells for bestie's 40th! Normally $100 each, got them for under $50!

Spy anything here you like?

These fabrics are by my friend Alex Mason who is a fabulous painter now doing fabrics! I have one of her paintings and now bestie Katie (who I brought with me) has one too! Congrats Katie! Alex designs under the name Ferrick Mason.


It was the best. I walked away with these other two treasures.
 
 Pillow was $30 by DL Rhein, and Cuckoo clock was $10! Couldn't leave it there! The pillow I almost put down until someone else said they wanted it! Then I had to buy it! LOL

7 comments:

KatiePerk said...

That looks like so much fun! I like what you picked! Gorgeous!

Sandra said...

Love your choices! I would've def. had to purchase that pillow! :-) xoxo

Anonymous said...

So fun! I wish I was more into garage-sale-ng :)

Barefoot in the Park said...

oh what fun! looks like a great day of "junquing!"

Debra said...

How fun! What great finds. LOVE the cuckoo clock!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

That cuckoo clock is fabulous! Nothing like competition to make you open your wallet! I do the same thing! lol! Love the pillow!

The 5 Bickies said...

I see lots of goodies in your photos! Looks like lots of fun.