Getting Polly Anna BACK
As Cookie Crumbs said (and I am now seeing), it's a frame of mind. I think I am doing too much negative talk and complaining. Of course we all have our dramas, and Landon's arm stuff is more than the average sometimes, but my mental state is what is going to bring me happiness. Life is always going to be stressful, it's the way I look at it that counts.
And like Sibi (and my preacher) have said this requires a deeper faith and prayer. To get in the habit of praying he suggested setting your Blackberry alarm at a random time like 2:22pm and each day praying at that time. Love that.
1) I think I do need to have a 30-45 minutes a day of something for myself (thanks Cookie Crumbs!)
2) Do something fun once a week (Love that Solar Powered) but nothing I pressure myself or blow the bank on (I agree Debra!!)
3) I need a song to be inspired by (like Gimlet Mommy)
4)And I need a good Mac Lipstick (thanks Steph! Do they have a Vodka flavor!?) Because Lipstick never makes you feel fat (love that Andy)
5) Also never underestimate the power of a funny movie and a glass of wine (Thanks SC, you know I love you)
6) And lastly, I am going to try to keep a part of this Polly Anna around and keep her close (thanks Bella Michelle), for me and my kids.