TGIF! And Next Week's Series "It's The Little Things"

Gooood lord. Is this week over? Between planning two fundraisers, starting a business that has really taken off, and managing my family I am exhausted. I need to relax! Here's a picture of the very tired me and Coco relaxing. We like to hold hands, snuggle and watch Mickey Mouse.

I have been writing this blog for years. Five? From time to time I will do a series I feel you, my darling readers, will enjoy. Next week I will do a series on: "It's The Little Things". Small things that make a big difference in your life. 

I hope you have a fabulous weekend! I have a girls night, a date night, an Elmo birthday party, a Kids In The Kitchen meeting, church and a garage sale. Guess I won't be relaxing THAT much!!! What are your plans?

6 comments:

Suburban prep said...

You are keeping busy. That is for sure.
Get rest when you can.

Suburban Princess said...

Awww my little guy likes to snuggle the exact same way :O)

What is your new business?

bevy said...

I have absolutely nothing planned except a reception Sunday afternoon... and enjoying a new wine! I blogged about it this evening! LOL

Sandra said...

You're a Rock Star, amazing Mom!! xoxo

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Looking forward to the series.

Sherrie said...

Love the photo of you and Coco!