Friday Five! My Top Five Favorite Christmas Gifts For Boys!



Here I am again with the best Friday Five yet! Of course I am linking with lovely ladies like Carolina Charm, A Liz Adventures, Hello Happiness and The Good Life Blog!

Here are my top five Christmas gifts for boys!

1) Hot Wheels Mega Loop Mayhem Track Set- (ages 5-12 years)



This thing moves like you cannot believe. Landon literally screams and howls with delight when he plays with it!! Hours of fun!

2) Melissa and Doug Stamp and Sort Mailbox- (ages 3 and up)


In the age of emails, this is the cutest thing ever! 6 letters, 6 removable stamps. I love it.

3) Just Dance 2014- (ages 4-44!)


This sends me into hysterics watching people (myself included) try to keep up with current dance moves. My girlfriends and I swear that we're gonna have a Moms night featuring wine and Just Dance!!!

4) Magnetic Story Board By Lakeshore- (ages 5-11years)


This is going to save me. It comes with boards to use but the fridge works too. This helps kids develop sentence skills while having fun!

5. Pop Out Vests (ages 2-14)



These are all the rage in LA. Even Tori Spelling herself instagrammed the other day! They are flannel lined vests with cut outs of guitars, dragons, boom boxes etc! The guitar one is even cuter in person!! You can get them here.



No comments: