One Fabulous Mom Interview With Katie Stern

Katie Mason Stern is a great friend and total go getter. She inspires me so much that I just had to interview her!! Katie became an agent with APA in 1993, where she developed an eye for finding young talent.  She often traveled to film festivals, where she discovered talents such as Hilary Swank, Amy Smart, Jamie Kennedy, Jacinda Barrett, and Rose McGowan.
Currently, Katie can be found as a Talent/Brand manager at Luber Roklin Entertainment, with talented clients such as Kelly Rutherford, Elisabeth Rohm, Ally Walker, Denise Richards, Rosa Blasi, and others. 
 Katie resides in Los Angeles with her family—her husband, her four year-old son Oliver, and a baby girl on the way.  






1. How would you describe yourself?
 
Dynamic, funny - need a sense of humor in this lifetime! Loyal, driven, a good friend, family oriented, styled, well traveled and happy!


2. How do you continue to follow your passions and dreams while being a mom?
I am a better mom, wife and manager because of the balance I am so lucky to have found.  My family gives me the freedom, encouragement and support that I can do anything and never hold me back from a great opportunity.  It is that feeling of total support.


3. How has motherhood changed you?

It took the focus off of ME making me a much more selfless person.  It brought out a nurturing, maternal side immediately the day my son was born.  I am a strong woman but have become a total mush ball with my son Oliver.


4. What do you do for yourself so that you can still be Fabulous?
Laugh everyday, spas, nature walks, a good book and high teas at hotels with friends!

5. What is the best mom advice you’ve ever gotten?
To take that map you had planned out for your child and throw it in the trash!  See where your childs interests lie and help nurture, guide  and support their interests not yours.

6. What are your top five Fabulous must haves?

Love and family, my glass of wine, my assistant, the book The wisdom of Florence Schinn, and anything Chanel and Hermes!


7. Complete this sentence: Being....Makes me One Fabulous Mom.

Being Resilient……makes me One Fabulous Mom.

Thanks Katie!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Wow! She lives a fun life. What an entertaining interview.