Rielle Hunter Oprah Interview- Lunatics Don't Make Great Mistresses

Today Elizabeth Edwards was on The Today Show, sort of a post divorce interview. First of all she looked beautiful. Better than ever, and she is trying new cancer treatments, but she is hoping for 8 more years. That broke my heart. I cannot imagine being in her shoes. She also added a final chapter to the book, because when she had written it originally, John had said Rielle was a one night stand and that was it. Now we know much, much more don't we? So the paperback is out now with a chapter about how she feels, and where she is now. She said John is not the man she married. 

Matt Lauer asked her if she had seen the Oprah, Reille interview. She said at first she refused to see it, but then made herself watch. She concluded that if he could be with Rielle, she has no understanding of what made him choose her. Amen. Since she was brave enough to watch, I decided to finally watch it as well. I hate Rielle Hunter so this was no easy task. She makes me sick to my stomach but I just had to hear what this lunatic has to say for herself (don't get me started on John Edwards, he pissses me off even more). Here are my observations:

1)"Johnny"- Rielle says when she first met him he "didn't seem like John" to her. By giving John Edwards, a married man, and politician, a boyish nick name, Rielle made herself feel that they had a special connection. She only sees him as "Johnny" so it must be okay right? BARF.

2)"Home wrecker"- Oprah says are you a home wrecker? She says: "absolutely not". A third party cannot ruin a marriage. She says there were problems before having nothing to do with her. Every marriage has problems Rielle, but when a viper like you is waiting with the wings we have no chance. Step off.

3)"Hot"- She said she did tell him he was hot, but she didn't mean sexy...she meant energy, that he was different. Want to slap her yet?  Me too.

4) "I Can Help You"- She said to him "I can help you". He said "I want and need your help". By "help", she means F$%^. I want to #$%^ you. Let's be clear on that one. Oprah asked what "helping him" meant and she said "see his authentic self". I guess his authentic self is a lying, cheating, dog.

5) "I did know he was married, I just didn't know what their marriage was like"- He's married. End of story. Do not pass go, collect $200 or go to his hotel room! Predator!!!

6) Truth- He said to her he wanted to live a life of truth. Well the truth has finally come out.

7)  "He Was Available"- She said the reason she could be with him was because the power of their love over rode everything and that he was available. "Our hearts were louder than our minds." How is a married man available?  WTF.

8) "He has been honest with me from the beginning"- Right!!!!!

9) "I Never Believed It Was Over"- John tells her it's over and she is like "were just getting started!" STALKER!!!!

10) John Renewed His Vows- He knew Rielle was pregnant and did it anyway in front of God and everyone. He's gonna burn for that one.

11) No Birth Control- Um Hello? She said he knew and were fine with it.



She smiled and laughed through the whole interview, as if she was a high school girlfriend that stole the boyfriend of the cheerleader. Let me make this clear he is a dog, but she is a predator. Worse, a new agey one who thinks she is following her heart. How about some morals babe? Her poor daughter! She said Elizabeth found out about the affair when she found the cell phone Rielle bought for John. She bought a cell phone that looked just like his work one so no one would know. DEVIOUS. She picks up and says "Hey Baby". Can you imagine?

She goes on to say, she was devastated, when he denied her child. A lot of tears. What about the tears of his wife, kids, and all the people who believed he would be president. What about the sex tape? if she is so authentic and truthful, why the hell would she make one? She said heat of the moment? And the GQ pictures? She wanted sexy pictures. Is she serious? Here she is trying to prove she has integrity with a sex tape, baby with a married man, and sexy pictures? LUNATIC.

I have to say I don't know Oprah did it. I don't know how she sat down with her.  I also think John Edwards, Johnnie, is the biggest idiot ever. She said she doesn't regret the affair because she learned so much. She ruined so many lives and yet still feels like it's fine because she followed her heart and is being her authentic self. All I can say is you have one stone cold, and black heart sister.

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too

Lin said...

I didnt follow this story too closely but did hear about it. I truly feel for Elizabeth Edwards & what she's been put through.

The way I see it, both John Edwards & Reille are scum & they deserve eachother.

Jessica Ryan said...

Ok, so you totally should have been in Oprah's chair instead of Oprah. THAT would have been good!!

Anonymous said...

I'm a regular reader but posting anonymously because of what I had to say.
I too find Rielle Hunter despicable for her lack of remorse. But I find John Edwards even more disgusting. He broke vows. Vows he renewed when they were lies.
Infidelity is such a hard topic for me because I was once involved with a married man. I did not know he was married until after the fact and it was devastating. To know that man had a wife and kids and still thought he could be with someone else was mind boggling.
To this day I feel immense shame because of what happened. It took working with my pastor to even be able to look myself in the eye.
That's why I can't even comprehend Rielle. How do you not feel shame? How do you think it's okay? I know I will never really trust guys the same because of my past and know that I will always be ashamed for being involved with that man even though I didn't know. For her to just say it's all fine and even put herself as blameless is incomprehensible to me.

Michelle said...

I can't even start....I AGREE with you 420%. This woman is C.R.A.Z.Y and ever scarier than she is crazy. Bleck!

Kayris said...

They are both gross.

I read somewhere that there is no longer such a negative conotation to being "the other woman." And that many women have no problem with getting involved with another woman's husband, if he is what she wants. But I feel like, you know, even if the marriage is in complete shambles, he's STILL MARRIED. Like you said, step off, bitch. (I added the bitch part LOL)

Sandra said...

I am so with you on all fronts. My heart still breaks for Elizabeth. I hope hers heals and all this stress hasn't done too much damage to her already delicate health. I would love for the tramp to get no more attention. Ever! And John. No words to express it.

Great post Mrs. Fabulous.

xoxo

"Cookie" said...

You nailed it! Crazy and cold! Gotta really feel for her child.

The Shabby Princess said...

Amen, amen, AMEN! I cannot stand it when the mistress is all "woe is me". No! Yes, often times there are deeper problems in a marriage and maybe things were on the line in terms of divorce, but, until that paperwork is signed, he is married. He is NOT on the market. I can't even imagine. Gah. I can't believe them both. It makes me so sad for Elizabeth and for the family that she and John had. I can't imagine what THEIR children must feel. So sad.

The Chic Chauffeur said...

You said it perfectly! Just thinking of Rielle Hunter, and her ilk, makes me sick to my stomach. We need to honor our sisterhood! If women would refuse to stab other women in the back, adultery would cease to exist. End of story!

KK said...

Wow, I couldn't agree with you more. They are BOTH scum of the earth!

bevy said...

vile... vile... vile...

The 5 Bickies said...

I love your commentary and completely agree. He is a cow! I get so upset for Elizabeth. I sure hope she gets 8 years and more!

nanny said...

Did you see the way Oprah looked at her? The look said it all!
Did you hear the story of Elizabeth buying a christmas gift for John to give to Rielle from the baby? She said everyone needs to be remembered....what a lady!
I hope Elizabeth lives for many more years!

Solar Powered said...

Amen, thanks for putting it in to words because I was too shocked to even speak after seeing the idiot.

Always Organizing said...

Great post!!!

Rielle Hunter is despicable, so is John Edwards. I can't stand how she sits there with that dopey smile on her face talking about "Johnny". She is trying to play this innocent part and no one is buying it.

They are both at fault but there is something especially disgusting about a woman who chases after a married man. I doubt she is the only one he has fooled around with and I'm also quite sure she intentionally did not use birth control. They are both pigs. Wow, I got all riled up by this post!!!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

You said it, sister! She is disgusting...ugh...

Anonymous said...

That interview made me so mad too! She just makes my skin crawl. I feel so sorry for Elizabeth.

Mrs. R said...

I will have to watch it, but I really do not know if I can stomach it. It seems like this is the year of "home wrecking skanks" to get their 5 minutes of the spotlight. Everyone and their mother knows that John Edwards is a liar and wrong, but that does not dismiss the mistress. Mistresses knowingly sleep with someone that is not theirs and are basically attracted to liars who have no morals. You should not be rewarded with an interview or a write up. Rielle is delusional and if she is really new age, she will understand the laws of the universe and basic karma. I would not want to be anywhere near her during a lightning storm. Just saying.

Debra said...

Amen to everything you said! I didn't see the Today show but I did see the Oprah interview. I Tivo Oprah and it took me a few days to decide if I really wanted to watch it. But I did and I was disgusted like everyone else. She is just a flat out nut job. And him, ugh. Disgusting both of them. Thank goodness he didn't become our president.

I so agree w/ Mrs. R - Karma will get them both.

I did hear Elizabeth say that 8 yrs was all she was asking for - broke my heart.

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Preach on, sister. I have not seen the interview and it might be best that I don't. I feel immense sorrow for Elizabeth Edwards and for the Edwards children...yes, even the "love child"...it's not her fault that her parents have no integrity whatsoever.

Poolside with the Girls said...

I agree with you on all fronts.

I can only hope that Kharma comes back to take care of both of these idiots.

I agree that Elizabeth looked beautiful in her interview.

The other two make my skin crawl.

Becky said...

Love this write-up. Amen to all of the above -- there's a good reminder here to keep our men happy at home, but a WEAK man falls for someone like this, who is just despicable.
We need to love on our guys and lift them up in prayer!