House Tour! My Mom's House in Greenwich

I love my Mom's house, so gorgeous I wanted you to go on the tour!
She had a bow on the pig of course, but it fell off! LOL.

The living room is gorgeous.


How about her library powder room. She even took old books that were ripped and torn and took the spines and had them mounted to the wall! Brilliant!




























The kitchen is light and airy. And the dining room divine!


Don't you just love looking at other people houses!? Tomorrow I'll show you the grounds. The house is on a lake so it's just beautiful!

13 comments:

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Completely gorgeous!

The Swanky Socialite said...

Beautiful home! Looking forward to seeing the grounds. Did you grow up there??

Southern Living: Preppy Style said...

I've seen book wallpaper, but the bindings...fabulous idea!

Suburban prep said...

As her daughter you should be proud. What a beautiful home.

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! She has wonderful taste! xx

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

Thanks for sharing! Your mom's house looks lovely!

Mrs. R said...

I love the bathroom!! I would never leave with all of those books!! LOL, her house is beautiful.

Debra said...

I love it!!

Sandra said...

Thank you for sharing! Lovely!! xoxo

Henley on the Horn said...

What a gorgeous home!

Jennifer said...

beautiful! My daughter would love the library powder room...so unique! It's always so nice to be w family...sorry you have to leave...safe travels! Jennifer aka Gigi

Debbie said...

Love that big living room. That is a gorgeous house.

bevy said...

Beautiful... especially the wallpaper in her dining room! (I love MY mama's house too. ;)