The End Of Camp Mommy- Landon's going to school

Well, it had to end sometime!

Landon starts school today. I'm excited to see how he likes the first grade but, really I want the Summer to go on....and on...... and on.....




Maybe it's because in the Summer we have no:

Surgeries
Doctors appointments
Bedtime
Homework




We are care free and fun.

We have had the best Summer of our lives. He, has had the best Summer of his life....





I get teary thinking of this guy ever leaving for college. I just want him around. I like him.

I will let you know how the first day goes. Has school started where you are? Are you going to miss the Summer as much as me?




4 comments:

Suburban prep said...

My nephews have been in school for a week now.
It changes every year. Seems they start earlier now.
I remember starting the 8th grade on my birthday and that is in September.

Bamawhitney said...

maybe if I lived near the beach, I would want summer to keep going! However, in AZ, I just want it OVER! Plus I love our school routine and activities!

linda said...

School hasn't started yet here in NY. He has the happiest smile-sooo cute!
-linda,ny

3 Peanuts said...

Hope he had a great first day!!!! I totally get your comment abotu college...I just wrote about that this week too.