What Are YOU Grateful For?





Why is it so hard to be grateful?


I'll tell you why. We are some busy, crazy, people who are just trying to make it. It's really in the quiet still moments (what are those?) that you are grateful. That's why you REALLY have to make it a priority.

So here's my list.

I am grateful for a husband who is beside me, provides for me, and resides with me. In my home and heart.

I am grateful for my daughter who lights up a room and tests my patience.

I am grateful for a son who's sweetness is palpable, wonderful and heart wrenching.

I am grateful for my blond dog who keeps me safe and likes to snuggle.

I am grateful for my two cats who ask nothing and give everything.

I am grateful for a family who cares about me.

I am grateful for friends who know what's important in life and in love.

I am grateful to be working at a job I love, with people I love, and a business I love. That is passion.

And I am grateful for every single person who has read, commented, enjoyed, cried and been a fan of this blog.

LOVE YOU ALL.

What are you grateful for?

10 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

Gratitude is so important
We say what we are grateful for each night at the table

eas said...

You do have a lot to be grateful for.

This year I am especially grateful for people I love. My wonderful husband. Friends and family near and far, my brand new baby and my four year old baby.

Suburban prep said...

With a year that has been trying I am grateful that my mother has survived two aortic dissections and my father has survived a stroke and a few melanoma surgeries.
I am also grateful for a wonderful husband with whom I just celebrated anniversary #14 yesterday.

Andy said...

In am grateful for those Target leopard print leggings with pink bow details. I am not the only one!

lizziefitz said...

We are grateful for you too:))))

Pink in a sea of blue said...

I'm grateful that soccer season is over until January, that I only do carpool p/u on Mon and Tues, and that NC State basketball is finally ranked in the top 10- ahead of Duke and UNC no less! :-) But I loved your serious list, too and am thankful for many of the same things.

Beth Dunn said...

And we are also grateful for you!
xoxo
SC

Preppy Coastee said...

Thank you for posting this!! It is hard to remember to be grateful. Especially in America, when we can have whatever we want, whenever we wanti it!

Lori said...

What a sweet post (and picture)!! Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!!

Eddie Ross said...

That's really what it's all about. Thank you for reminding us to be grateful for all the good in our lives.

xo,
E + J